Puppy Raisers Desperately Needed!
Help change a life by raising a puppy for someone with Diabetes
Potential puppy raisers need to meet certain criteria
1. Puppy Raisers must be at least 12 years of age with parental involvement and support. The adult is responsible party.
2. Puppy Raisers must have a car in order to transport the puppy in an emergency.
3. Puppy Raisers must agree to allow the puppy to sleep indoors at night.
4. Puppy Raisers must agree to socialize, attend rally/obedience classes held through Canine Hope, attend monthly outings, and housebreak the puppy.
5. Puppy Raisers must live within 2 hours of Riverside County.
Puppy Raiser Responsibilities
Your Diabetic Alert Dog will need lots of love and socialization. You are expected to housebreak your puppy, and familiarize it with people, animals, traffic, noises, and strange surroundings that are age appropriate. You will need to do basic obedience training and ensure that your puppy can ride comfortably in a car.